  • C. L. Mutchler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      Originally, one of the reasons I decided to  get a robomower was that there were local vendors as well as two places that would work on them for maintainence within an hour's drive of my home.  Now, I have two machines that need work and the cost of shipping them plus repairs may be more than it is worth.

    • Chris Zach
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
        On 10/4/2010 9:40 AM, C. L. Mutchler wrote:
        > Originally, one of the reasons I decided to get a robomower was that there were local vendors as well as two places that would work on them for maintainence within an hour's drive of my home. Now, I have two machines that need work and the cost of shipping them plus repairs may be more than it is worth.

        Can you try fixing them? Once you get the top off the rest is actually
        pretty simple.

        Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
          Post your location, someone who knows Robomowers may live in your town.

          Danny