front end weaves

  • pamela
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
      I've read some posts with, what sounds like, a problem similar to mine . . . My FR RL1000 front end weaves left and right when going forward. Someone suggested they "re-calibrated" the mower with success. Is this what I should try too? And, how do you get to the original "calibration" menu? By calibration, I'm referring to the original "set-up" of country, etc.

      Or, do I simply want to "learn wire" again?

      Expanding on my questions, I had to have the mower serviced by Probotics in PA. The gear case had to be replaced. Would having shipped it over hundreds of miles (and tested in their shop), have made "re-calibration" necessary for me?

      OR, does my problem possibly have to do with changing the "mother board" on this 6 year old mower?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
        Put it on a flat, level surface where it can turn freely.

        Service-> 12321 -> DK (Direction Keeper) Calibration

        Danny