New Controller Board?

  • surovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      Since Robomow keeps saying charging even when unplugged, could I need a new controller board? I have the mower apart and metered the from the plug to the controller board PCB connector's and its all good. Since the unit also had issues before this where it never completed a charge - Could it be a bad controller board?

      If so, where do I get one?
    • Dino
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "surovich" <ebay@...> wrote:

        > Since Robomow keeps saying charging even when unplugged, could I need a new controller board? I have the mower apart and metered the from the plug to the controller board PCB connector's and its all good. Since the unit also had issues before this where it never completed a charge - Could it be a bad controller board?
        >
        > If so, where do I get one?

        Look at the wires going to the back of the connector where the power plugs in to it (at the back of the cradle). A broken wire can give that symptom -- I fixed it on two of mine.