Perimeter wire issue

  • KennethH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010
      Someone advised me to check my perimeter wire with a multimeter, so I did that today. I checked the good perimeter (back yard) and I did get a reading. I don't know what the reading should be. It bounced around a lot, but settled at about 2.5. Anyway, I checked the bad perimeter (front yard) and got no reading at all. My next step will be to recheck my old connections again to make sure they are OK.
      What are correct setting on the multimeter. I checked in at 20 omega and 200 omega.

      Any other suggestion?

      Ken
      jackssonville