Question regarding upgrading of a RL500 from 3.17 to 3.2x

  • yvesvlbparis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi all

      I've ordered the 3.2 software cube to upgrade my RL500 from a 3.17 to a 3.2x.
      I was wondering whether it's just a simple replace job or do I need to do something else?

      Regards
    • Austin Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
        It is a simple replacement job, remove one of your mowing mowers exchange
        the chip and reset to factory settings. Then away you go.

        Austin