RL850 for sale

  • devlin1k
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      Selling my 2005 RL850 in Pittsburgh PA. Decided last year that 3 zones plus 40 minutes of manual mowing was too much so I bought a riding mower. $400 including the perimeter switch and charger.
    • Dr. Richard G. Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
        Is this a fast charger external, or the automatic with docking system charger?  What color? Green or yellow?  High cut or low cut blades?

        -- Sent from my Palm Pre

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          It's the external regular (slow) charger that came with it, and standard blades. It's yellow, it was the year before the green ones came out, no docking station.