RL 500 error message

  • Lil'Brother
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      Just replaced the drive train assembly (gear/motor se up) on my RL
      500. The original was in and the left gears broke. Installed new,
      worked great by the remote, but when I set it to mow by itself, when
      it takes off, it will roll a foot or so, make the error sound, display
      "drive problem", roll another couple of feet and stop.
      Of note- it will only turn left or right when not already moving in
      another direction.
      Software issue/ideas?

      Thanks
      Robbie

      May the Heartbeat of God thrive in you and bless you.