Mainboard for RL800

  • Geri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hi

      I have an RL800 that needs replacement of the mainboard including software.
      Some weeks ago I got in contact with Matt Cooper, but he disappeared – at least I don't get any more email responses. Does anybody know what happened to him?

      Does anybody know whom else to contact to buy a new or used mainboard for a reasonable price?
      To fit to my old RL800 the data should be: mainboard ESBC0050, SW 3.2 –up to version 06.

      Thanks Geri