RL 1000 - zone hopping?

  • iggykc
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 29, 2004
      > Mike Dunigan here.
      > Yes, it can depart in the front yard one day, side yard the next
      and
      > back the next if you want it to. Navigation is much improved and
      > battery usage is much more efficient.

      When you say it can depart and go to different areas of the yard,
      you mean "areas' of the same zone, right? Not different Zones? I
      guess there is no "zone hopping" feature (would be nice though) but
      only "area within the zone hopping?"

      IGGY Dybal
    • gary burns
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1 1:32 PM
        SO, Iggy KC is also Mike Dunnigan or Tyler Ramage?