Re: [RoboMower] Batteries

    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 22, 2010
      If you're doing the EB20-12, use Digikey.

      Danny

      jeff wrote:
      > what venor? where buy? And folks, this is why I am asking. Others have said this

    • Richard Gard
      Message 40 of 40 , May 22, 2010
        I just bought four EB20-12 (i have 2 robos) from digikey. $291 total including $47 shipping from midwest to new england. 14lbs each = 56 lbs.

        Digikey shipped the same day i ordered and gave me a ups tracking.

        They have been in business a long time. I did a lot with them when they sponsored my high school robot team. Good people.

        ~richard