RE: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

  • Chuck Grenkow
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 28, 2009
      I uploaded the files last year Manual and Stop Codes - unfortunately they were removed (copyright infringement?)

      Chuck G

      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      From: wolfbob@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700
      Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

      I have sent out several copies... standby as someone will surely put them in order and upload them to the "Files" section.

      WBob

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 10 8:07 PM
        Any way to get this service manual from anyone here? Or can someone point me to one online? I am trying to fix my RL1000. Thanks.

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Grenkow <cgrenkow@...> wrote:

        > I uploaded the files last year Manual and Stop Codes - unfortunately they were removed (copyright infringement?)
        >

        > Chuck G
        >

        > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
        > From: wolfbob@...
        > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700
        > Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual
        >

        > I have sent out several copies... standby as someone will surely put them in order and upload them to the "Files" section.
        >
        > WBob

      • Charles Grenkow
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 12 11:11 AM
          Send me an email off line and I'll search my files and see if I can send it to you.
          ChucklesG@...

          To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
          From: m056678@...
          Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:07:19 +0000
          Subject: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

          Any way to get this service manual from anyone here? Or can someone point me to one online? I am trying to fix my RL1000. Thanks.

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Grenkow <cgrenkow@...> wrote:

          > I uploaded the files last year Manual and Stop Codes - unfortunately they were removed (copyright infringement?)
          >

          > Chuck G
          >

          > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
          > From: wolfbob@...
          > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700
          > Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual
          >

          > I have sent out several copies... standby as someone will surely put them in order and upload them to the "Files" section.
          >
          > WBob

        • techferret56
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 16, 2011
            Hello, just managed to join the group so I hope I have got this right! UK based user of RL1000 since 2006 I would appreciate a copy of your dealer service infomation and manuals. Having difficulty with my RL1000 and service here is compromised by shipping costs, so trying to sort it myself. With good electronics background I would be willing to try and help other users where necessary.
            Thanking you in advance for any help offered,
            Peter

            --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Charles Grenkow <cgrenkow@...> wrote:

            > Send me an email off line and I'll search my files and see if I can send it to you.
            > ChucklesG@...
            >

            > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
            > From: m056678@...
            > Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:07:19 +0000
            > Subject: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual
            >

            > Any way to get this service manual from anyone here? Or can someone point me to one online? I am trying to fix my RL1000. Thanks.
            >
            > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Grenkow <cgrenkow@> wrote:
            > >

            > > I uploaded the files last year Manual and Stop Codes - unfortunately they were removed (copyright infringement?)
            > >

            > > Chuck G
            > >

            > > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: wolfbob@
            > > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700
            > > Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual
            > >

            > > I have sent out several copies... standby as someone will surely put them in order and upload them to the "Files" section.
            > >
            > > WBob

          • Charles Grenkow
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 24, 2011
              Done :o)
              To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
              From: techferret56@...
              Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:28:02 +0000

              Hello, just managed to join the group so I hope I have got this right! UK based user of RL1000 since 2006 I would appreciate a copy of your dealer service infomation and manuals. Having difficulty with my RL1000 and service here is compromised by shipping costs, so trying to sort it myself. With good electronics background I would be willing to try and help other users where necessary.

              Thanking you in advance for any help offered,

              Peter

              --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Charles Grenkow <cgrenkow@...> wrote:

              > Send me an email off line and I'll search my files and see if I can send it to you.

              > ChucklesG@...

              > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com

              > From: m056678@...

              > Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:07:19 +0000

              > Subject: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

              > Any way to get this service manual from anyone here? Or can someone point me to one online? I am trying to fix my RL1000. Thanks.

              > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Grenkow <cgrenkow@> wrote:

              > > I uploaded the files last year Manual and Stop Codes - unfortunately they were removed (copyright infringement?)

              > > Chuck G

              > > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com

              > > From: wolfbob@

              > > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700

              > > Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

              > > I have sent out several copies... standby as someone will surely put them in order and upload them to the "Files" section.

              > > WBob

            • roystrutt
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 25, 2011
                Where in the UK are you ?
                roystrutt@...

                Hello, just managed to join the group so I hope I have got this right! UK based user of RL1000 since 2006 I would appreciate a copy of your dealer service infomation and manuals. Having difficulty with my RL1000 and service here is compromised by shipping costs, so trying to sort it myself. With good electronics background I would be willing to try and help other users where necessary.

                Thanking you in advance for any help offered,

                Peter

                --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Charles Grenkow <cgrenkow@...> wrote:

                > Send me an email off line and I'll search my files and see if I can send it to you.

                > ChucklesG@...

                > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com

                > From: m056678@...

                > Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:07:19 +0000

                > Subject: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

                > Any way to get this service manual from anyone here? Or can someone point me to one online? I am trying to fix my RL1000. Thanks.

                > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Grenkow <cgrenkow@> wrote:

                > > I uploaded the files last year Manual and Stop Codes - unfortunately they were removed (copyright infringement?)

                > > Chuck G

                > > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com

                > > From: wolfbob@

                > > Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0700

                > > Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 service manual

                > > I have sent out several copies... standby as someone will surely put them in order and upload them to the "Files" section.

                > > WBob

              • snej123
                Message 7 of 24 , May 3, 2012
                  Hello,

                  sorry, but could someone send me the service manual for the RL1000 mower via e-mail?
                  Thank you.

                  jens

                  --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "roystrutt" <roystrutt@...> wrote:

                  > Where in the UK are you ?
                  > roystrutt@...

                • gautelund
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 26, 2012
                    Does anyone still has the complete service manual(s) (preferably RL1000, but everything is of interest) - 100+ pages? If so, can you e-mail me off list? gaute@.... I will happily put it up on the web and keep them there for everyone forever.

                    -gaute

                    --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Theodore Knab <tjk@...> wrote:

                    > Does anyone know if it is possible to get a RL1000 service manual ?
                    >
                    > I want to service my robot myself.
                    >
                    > --
                    > Ted Knab
                    > Stevensville, MD USA

                  • rawest69
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 1, 2013
                      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "wolfbob" <wolfbob@...> wrote:

                      > I have just translated the service manuals to pdf format...It was surprisingly easy. (32MB)
                      >
                      > I think there are two kinds of folk that have Robomowers. Those enamored with the technology and those who want to cut that big lawn. In amongst these two groups are two additional groups; those who fix things and those who have things fixed. It is the first group that I think is neglected. No matter how many tools you give the second group they still don't want to fix things, but would rather pay to have them fixed. Pay most any amount including buying a new mower. It is very hard for me (a fixer) to imagine that the Robomower is a throwaway gadget and it it breaks you just buy a new one, but there are those who have no problem with this.
                      >
                      > But the mower is a complex device and still it puts on it's pants one leg at a time. What the fixers need is the service manual and kind souls to sell them parts.
                      >
                      > WBob

                      Rob