"Front Wheel Problem"

  • aguywithanemailaccount
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2009
      Hi all,
      Quick question...
      Everytime my RL 1000 heads into teh docking station I get a beeping error stating "Front Wheel Problem". Any of you experience this and have an explanation and advice?
      Thanks,
      'kito
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2009
        Check the voltage on the dock power supply when the mower connects. The
        power supply may be weak, providing enough to keep the perimeter wire going
        but not enough to charge the mower.

        Also check to be sure the horns and the dock connection plates are clean
        enough to get a good connection, and maybe check the connectors.

        When the mower goes into the dock the wheel drops down (as if the front is
        off the ground). If it gets power on the horns it goes into docking mode.
        If there is no power it just thinks there is something wrong with the front
        wheel.

        That's not an absolute, but I'd bet a coke on it.

        Dan