Notice to all members!

  • Bob and Barbara
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2009
      This group is no place for facebook or advertising any other socializing group. Those sites have had a lot of problems we don't need here.
      I have deleted several posts pertaining to facebook and will continue to do so. I have also removed a member because of it.

      So bottom line: Warning. If you try to or post here about facebook or any of those other sites, your post will be deleted and you WILL Be Banned from this group permanently.

      Not to be a hard ass, but we don't need those problems on this group.

      Moderator
    • Chuck Grenkow
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2009
        Thanks Moderator! I was starting to get ticked with jerks using this forum to send me "Facebook' invites.

        Keep it true.

        Chuck G

        To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 2009
          Hi Chuck, Your welcome... I too have no use for all that BS!

          I plan to..

          Bob (Moderator)

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Grenkow <cgrenkow@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Moderator! I was starting to get ticked with jerks using this forum to send me "Facebook' invites.
          >

          > Keep it true.
          >

          > Chuck G
          >

          > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
          > From: eventtravelers@...
          > Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:45:11 +0000
          > Subject: [RoboMower] Notice to all members!
          >

          > This group is no place for facebook or advertising any other socializing group. Those sites have had a lot of problems we don't need here.
          > I have deleted several posts pertaining to facebook and will continue to do so. I have also removed a member because of it.
          >
          > So bottom line: Warning. If you try to or post here about facebook or any of those other sites, your post will be deleted and you WILL Be Banned from this group permanently.
          >
          > Not to be a hard ass, but we don't need those problems on this group.
          >
          > Moderator

        • vandervoordef
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 19, 2009
            In your capacity of Moderator you make a decision, (OK for you to do so)

            Subsequently you 'applaud' your own decision as Bob.

            A funny mix of identities, indeed.

            What do you plan to...?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
              If you're not happy with his applause, let me enter mine.

              Thanks Bob. No need for that kind of "stuff" here.

              Dan

              --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RoboMower%40yahoogroups.com> , "Bob
              and Barbara" <eventtravelers@...> wrote:

              > Hi Chuck, Your welcome... I too have no use for all that BS!
              >
              > I plan to..
              >

              > Bob (Moderator)

            • Chuck Grenkow
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
                Just received an email from the individual who sent me the facebook invite - he apologised and explained it was a beginner's foopa and we are both glad the moderator is doing his job in maintaining this Robomower board.

                I know for myself I have gleaned many excellent tips and tweaks that have kept my R1000 going for the past 4+ years - like the rest of you the batteries suck and the initial motherboard had a few bugs, but I am fortunate enough to have a Robomower servicing agent right here in my home town of Victoria, BC to keep me mowing, (I should say keep 'Bucky' mowing ;o)

                Thanks to all the folks who have volunteered their time as moderators and others like Dan(s) who provide sage advice to help keep the rest of us cutting. BRAVO ZULU

                Cheers,

                Chuck G.

                To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
                From: Dan@...