Battery Issue with Charger

  • june231969
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26 1:56 AM
      I am having an issue with one of my RoboMower batteries in which it is not being recognized by the rapid charger. I tried another battery and it was recognized and began charging. I tested the other battery with a multimeter and it showed that there was current in the battery. I just purchased this battery last year from the Friendly Robotics web site.

      Has anyone had an issue like this? Thank you for any help.

      Bobby Brooks
    • ronald heinz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26 8:31 AM
        check the fuse ron heinz

        I am having an issue with one of my RoboMower batteries in which it is not being recognized by the rapid charger. I tried another battery and it was recognized and began charging. I tested the other battery with a multimeter and it showed that there was current in the battery. I just purchased this battery last year from the Friendly Robotics web site.

        Has anyone had an issue like this? Thank you for any help.

        Bobby Brooks

      • bkelley9401
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26 9:03 AM
          Not much info to go on. Check that the battery pack is wired like the one in this pic and the fuse is good.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/24399489@N00/7140454/
          Should be under warrenty call the dealer from where you bought it from.

          bKelley

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "june231969" <bobbybmail@...> wrote:

          > I am having an issue with one of my RoboMower batteries in which it is not being recognized by the rapid charger. I tried another battery and it was recognized and began charging. I tested the other battery with a multimeter and it showed that there was current in the battery. I just purchased this battery last year from the Friendly Robotics web site.
          >
          > Has anyone had an issue like this? Thank you for any help.
          >
          > Bobby Brooks

        • june231969
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
            Thanks bKelley for your reply.

            Bobby

            --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "bkelley9401" <neverheardofhim@...> wrote:

            > Not much info to go on. Check that the battery pack is wired like the one in this pic and the fuse is good.
            > http://www.flickr.com/photos/24399489@N00/7140454/
            > Should be under warrenty call the dealer from where you bought it from.
            >
            > bKelley
            >
            > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "june231969" <bobbybmail@> wrote:
            > >

            > > I am having an issue with one of my RoboMower batteries in which it is not being recognized by the rapid charger. I tried another battery and it was recognized and began charging. I tested the other battery with a multimeter and it showed that there was current in the battery. I just purchased this battery last year from the Friendly Robotics web site.
            > >
            > > Has anyone had an issue like this? Thank you for any help.
            > >
            > > Bobby Brooks

          • june231969
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
              Thanks, Ron.