iRobot Looj 120 'robot' on Woot.com today for $39.99 + $5 shipping...

  • toolman_d
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
      For those that might be interested...
    • Richard Gard
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
        I've bought a lot of stuff on Woot.com -- I can't use the Looj, but I recommend Woot as far as shipping and customer service goes.

        ~Richard

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
          Wow... That thing retailed for $100 last year... Then Iggy guestimated it would show up on woot for $50. I guess he was wrong (by $10).

          Anyone buy this thing and love/hate it?

          ________________________________
            > Wow... That thing retailed for $100 last year... Then Iggy guestimated it would show up on woot for $50. I guess he was wrong (by $10).
            >
            > Anyone buy this thing and love/hate it?
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Christopher Zach
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2009
              Ben Sporl wrote:
              > Wow... That thing retailed for $100 last year... Then Iggy guestimated it would show up on woot for $50. I guess he was wrong (by $10).
              >
              > Anyone buy this thing and love/hate it?

              I bought one for myself, it would have ripped up my shingles and I have
              gutter guards anyway. My GF has one though and lives for it.

              So it's a mixed bag. Not as good as the roomba or scooba (which are like
              unto gods in my house) but it depends. For $40 I'd give it a shot.

              CZ