RE: [RoboMower] Looking for ideas...

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2009
      A shed of some sort would be a good idea. They're supposed to be "all
      weather" but they sometimes leak in critical places. I've had a couple that
      got water in the controller, and a couple of docks that got water in the doc
      controller board (the cover over the buttons in the front leaks).

      I haven't built a shed, but I've considered it.

      _____