Re: New member

  • Bob and Barbara
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
      I re-batteried my 2-RL1000s last spring so hopefully I'm good for
      another year or so.

      Spring? I still got snow and ice on the ground! Last nights low was
      22 and todays high was 67. A 45 degree difference, Go Figure!

      Bob

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Richard Gard <richardgard@...>
      wrote:

      > Jerry seems like a good resource for our group. I will be looking
      to re-battery my rl550 this spring.

      > Oh... Where is spring!?!

      Foods

    • Ben Sporl
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
        Both battery packs are down to 15 minutes. Is this a sign to replace them? (just kidding)

        I'll look back through old posts to find a battery recommendation. Hopefully the failing economy has reduced battery prices a bit.