RE: [RoboMower] New member

  • Richard Gard
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
      Jerry seems like a good resource for our group. I will be looking to re-battery my rl550 this spring.

      Oh... Where is spring!?!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2009
        I re-batteried my 2-RL1000s last spring so hopefully I'm good for
        another year or so.

        Spring? I still got snow and ice on the ground! Last nights low was
        22 and todays high was 67. A 45 degree difference, Go Figure!

        Bob

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Richard Gard <richardgard@...>
        wrote:

        > Jerry seems like a good resource for our group. I will be looking
        to re-battery my rl550 this spring.

        > Oh... Where is spring!?!

        Foods

      • Ben Sporl
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
          Both battery packs are down to 15 minutes. Is this a sign to replace them? (just kidding)

          I'll look back through old posts to find a battery recommendation. Hopefully the failing economy has reduced battery prices a bit.