Need new RL1000 motherboard

  • toolman_d
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
      Need a replacement on my 2005 RL1000.
      It won't edge. When it comes off the dock it goes around the dock to
      start edging but then just turns in and starts mowing. It mows fine.
      Anyone one have a 2009 board in stock?
    • Bob and Barbara
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2009
        Sounds like it may only be in the programing. On the schedule program,
        do you have it set for "mow + edge"? The way you describe it, sounds
        like it's only set to Mow.. Give that a try..

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "toolman_d" <toolman_d@...> wrote:

        > Need a replacement on my 2005 RL1000.
        > It won't edge. When it comes off the dock it goes around the dock
        > start edging but then just turns in and starts mowing. It mows fine.
        > Anyone one have a 2009 board in stock?

      • Joseph & Julie Karaisz
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          Something similar happened to me. I had to go through some calibration
          routines and then it worked fine. Did you try that?

          I need some warranty work don on my mower. The phone # on the web site
          for Friendly Robotics has been disconnected and many e-mails I have
          sent have remained unanswered. Anyone know what is going on and who to
          contact at this point?

          On Feb 4, 2009, at 7:10 PM, toolman_d wrote:

          > Need a replacement on my 2005 RL1000.
          > It won't edge. When it comes off the dock it goes around the dock to
          > start edging but then just turns in and starts mowing. It mows fine.
          > Anyone one have a 2009 board in stock?

        • Steve Jones
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            There is an issue with the Toll Free support number that is being taken care
            of. Please contact me for warranty work or support.

            866-392-3766 x11

            sjones "at" Probotics.com

            Steve Jones

            Probotics

            Cyperceptions, Inc.

            215-886-4717 x 11

            sjones@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
              I don't currently have it on a schedule. I just press the GO button.
              It's currently wintering in the garage. Once the weather warms up and
              the grass is growing again I'll send it out and report back.

              --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Bob and Barbara"

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
                Ok, My 2 RL1000s are cuddled warm in the basement also. Let us know.

                Bob

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 7, 2009
                  I've been mowing for a few weeks now. Not as often as I'll need to mow when
                  it really starts growing but it's already started.

                  Dan

                  _____

                  I don't currently have it on a schedule. I just press the GO button.
                  It's currently wintering in the garage. Once the weather warms up and
                  the grass is growing again I'll send it out and report back.

                  --- In RoboMower@yahoogrou <mailto:RoboMower%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com, "Bob
                  and Barbara"