Storage Suggestions?

  • Ben Sporl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      I'm ready to put my Robomower in deep storage for the winter and I'd like to get it off the floor to free up garage space. Has anyone used a hook and mounted the nose to the garage wall? Or does anyone have other suggestions besides building a shed?

    • bkelley9401
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        A rope just in front of the drive wheels up through the wheel wells and
        down through the handle tie the ends together and hang.