rm 400m - error codes?

  • andreas_r_weiss
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
      just got my rm400 last week and it´s broken already! shows error codes 11,44,20,805 (this
      one sounds serious?), 2 and 10. Who can help? I´m over here in Germany and the people
      here have no clue, the importer has no after sales service what so ever - i´m really
      dissapointed. cheers & tks for any advice, a
    • Austin Morgan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
        You are the first I know of that has an rm400. Here are the error codes
        that we know of from the RL500, 550, 800, and 1000.
        http://robomowerwiki.com/index.php/Troubleshooting_and_Repair

        Sorry I don't have more information.

        Austin

        "andreas_r_weiss" <andreas_r_weiss@...> wrote:
        > just got my rm400 last week and it´s broken already! shows error codes
        > 11,44,20,805 (this
        > one sounds serious?), 2 and 10. Who can help? I´m over here in Germany
        and the
        > people
        > here have no clue, the importer has no after sales service what so ever -
        i´m
        > really
        > dissapointed. cheers & tks for any advice, a

      • Visti Juncher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
          Maybe this will help you a bit. I haven't got a clue about 805.
          http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QIFuSOsfvMa6GQWDD5cytbl4k-
          YRuryoz6uCdrOe5Xnuap9X1OTcDLBbtHdYcoRDMHKo2VR2JKi3qxd6vf4qSVz2whvAIXmtcB
          W1OyU/Manuals%20and%20Comparison%20of%20RoboMowers/RoboMower%20Stop%
          20Codes.pdf

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "andreas_r_weiss"
          <andreas_r_weiss@...> wrote:

          > just got my rm400 last week and it´s broken already! shows error
          codes 11,44,20,805 (this
          > one sounds serious?), 2 and 10. Who can help? I´m over here in
          Germany and the people
          > here have no clue, the importer has no after sales service what so
          ever - i´m really
          > dissapointed. cheers & tks for any advice, a

        • Tom Stewart
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
            Contact Roy Tamir at frnahelp@..., I'm sure he can help