Robomower RL550

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      I was just curious what the market worth is for a 550? I'm looking to
      sell mine due to moving to a new home. I've got the original boxes,
      manuals, ruler... all of that. It has the knobby tires and has had a
      wonderful life in my former house. Unfortunately, my yard isn't
      condusive to Robo anymore. Additionally, if there's anyone in the WI or
      IL area which is looking for one... please feel free to email me as
      well. I'm assuming the shipping would kill the deal for anyone, but
      I've been wrong before! :-)

      Chris
      chrismsnt@...
    • toolman_d
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        I've bought 3 RL500's from Craigslist. The first one I bought for
        around $150. The previous owners of the house had it and bought a
        condo and the new homeowner never ended up using it. The next 1 I
        bought for $100 (I think it might have been a WOOT mower but not sure -
        it has knobby tires) he said he paid about double what I was buying it
        for... The last one I bought practically brand new in its original box
        for $25 - the people just wanted it out of their garage. I thought it
        was misadvertised at first but they just wanted $25. I didn't resist.