Re: Bamabots.com is down?

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
      BTW....
      My bitchin' about pricing wasn't directed toward Kerry's business.
      He has a cost and must make a profit...
      Profit is not a dirty word and I'm sure Kerry's prices are as
      competitive as any other business offering the same product.

      My ire was directed toward the entire segment.....
      specifically at the mfgrs.

      Keep in mind that the mowers are NOT mfgr'd in 'low cost' countries...
      plus the fact that the US dollar doesn't buy as much as we were
      accustomed to.

      That is all.

      WB