For Co-Moderators - Banned 2 spammers

  • iggykc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Hey, guys, I just banned two spammers to the group - you are athorized
      to ban and delete members from the group. Feel free to delete "spam"
      posts. But before you do it, go to the group's membership, locate that
      person and ban/delete him.
    • Christopher Zach
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        iggykc wrote:
        > Hey, guys, I just banned two spammers to the group - you are athorized
        > to ban and delete members from the group. Feel free to delete "spam"
        > posts. But before you do it, go to the group's membership, locate that
        > person and ban/delete him.

        Question on that: Maybe it's time to do a closed subscribe system where
        people have to write a 1 paragrapher on why they like Robomowers in
        order to subscribe.

        Helps a lot on my ev list.

        Chris
      • wild_bill_howell
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          <Maybe it's time to do a closed subscribe system where
          people have to write a 1 paragrapher on why they like Robomowers in
          order to subscribe.>
          ---------------------------
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?
          Why specify "why they like them"?

          (sorry....got stuck-on-stupid)

          ;-)
          WB

          ---- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Zach <cz@...> wrote:

          > iggykc wrote:
          > > Hey, guys, I just banned two spammers to the group - you are athorized
          > > to ban and delete members from the group. Feel free to delete "spam"
          > > posts. But before you do it, go to the group's membership, locate that
          > > person and ban/delete him.
          >
          > Question on that: Maybe it's time to do a closed subscribe system where
          > people have to write a 1 paragrapher on why they like Robomowers in
          > order to subscribe.
          >
          > Helps a lot on my ev list.
          >
          > Chris

        • wild_bill_howell