Re: battery

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 30, 2008
      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <rawest69@...> wrote:

      > has anbody tried a ub12220 battery on the robomow? it is the same
      > physcial size as the batteries robomow puts inside of the battery
      > cases. this battery has a capicity of 22Ah.

      anybody? i will let you know after this weekend. they are motorcycle
      batteries. 22ah. i will let you know. i got these batteries for $50
      each. free shipping. it will take longer to charge, but should last
      longer. my bats have about a 3 year life cycle. not bad. at least i am
      not out there mowing. anybody? buller?
    • Stuart Cracraft
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2010
        Need a battery with frame for an RL800.