from Iggy - robo snow blower & robo suface cleaner?

  • IGGY and Svetlana - Kansas City Homes &
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
      Did I hear it correctly somewhere that there is a Robo Snow Blower? and Robo
      Surface Cleaner from Friendly Robotics?

      I may be dreaming?

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361
    • Clint D
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
        I think the surface cleaner will come out sooner than
        the snow blower. There's a link on their site under
        Products for this information:

        Robotic Surface Cleaner

        A fully automated surface cleaner is in advanced
        stages of development. Like all our products, this
        appliance is designed for domestic use, and is
        intended to provide daily housekeeping assistance by
        keeping the major areas in the home constantly clean.
        The product will be equipped with a powerful vacuum
        cleaning head that is effective on carpets as well as
        hard surfaces. Entire room cleaning as well as local
        (spot) cleaning modes will be available. Further
        details on this product will be made available closer
        to the launch date.

        Future Products

        Also under development is a fully automated indoor
        surface cleaner intended for domestic use. Future
        plans include additions and enhancements to the
        Robomower and surface cleaner product lines, and,
        later on, additional domestic chore busters such as a
        robotic snow thrower, an in-house security and
        surveillance robot, and perhaps one day a "personal
        helper" that can bring your meals to the table, clean
        after you and even dispose of your garbage.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • gary burns

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
              I'd like to see pictures of one of those in action!

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
                I just post a few replies and included the quotes. I
                apologize if I've caused any trouble. I'll try to
                remember to delete them in the future. :)

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html