RE: [RoboMower] Robomow RL1000 Cutting Height Adjustment Problem

  • Steve Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi Mike,

      You just need to manually retract the locking tab. It is located where the
      adjusting nut meets the body at the center rear of the caster assembly. Just
      take a screwdriver or similar tool and pry it back from the locking notch.
      That should release it. Some of these seem to settle in and not jump out of
      the notch as they should when rotational pressure is applied.

      Its nice to see some spring activity here. My own grass here in the north
      east is finally greening up a bit but not quite ready to mow.

      Steve Jones
      Probotics
      215-886-4717 x 11
      sjones at probotics.com