robomower just stops

  • jerrywoodsi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
      My mower will just stop and the screen will say "locked". Any
      suggestions? I ran it for 4 hours with no problems two days ago.
    • dannym@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
        Isn't that the anti-theft feature?

        Danny

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
          I am not sure, can anyone tell me how to reset the mower to the factory
          settings so I can start over with my programming each zone?

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, <dannym@...> wrote:

          > Isn't that the anti-theft feature?
          >
          > Danny
          >
          > ---- jerrywoodsi <jerrywoodsi@...> wrote:
          > > My mower will just stop and the screen will say "locked". Any
          > > suggestions? I ran it for 4 hours with no problems two days ago.

        • beekilher
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
            The RM has detected a person that is under age and has shut down and
            locked the keys. You will need to hold your picture ID over the lcd
            screen for 5 seconds and then press the up arrow key and then the C
            key. Child lock can be deactivated under User preferences if you are
            old enough. This should be in the operators manual. Have fun I am.
            Buzz!! Swat!! Splat!! The BeeKilHer