Planos constructivos

  • José Luis Fernández
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      I'm new in these group. Can you help me and send the electrical and mechanical drawings of the robomower? I not understand the questions that the other persons send to the group because dont know the proyect.
      Thanks

      José Luis Fernández

    • José Luis Fernández
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
        I'm new in these group. Can you help me and send the electrical and mechanical drawings of the robomower? I not understand the questions that the other persons send to the group because dont know the proyect.
        Thanks

        José Luis Fernández

        Yahoo! Cocina
        Recetas prácticas y comida saludable