Stop Codes - Not service Codes

  • cgrenkow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      I've reviewed a number of posts trying to remember what stop coded 142
      was. What I found was a number of posts stating that 142 was a drive
      problem. This is correct if you were checking Service codes,(which I
      have no idea how to access) but incorrect for Last Stop Cause Coded.

      The Stop codes are the ones we (the general shmeebs) can read off the
      Hand Controller. So I hunted around and uploaded a list of the Stop
      Codes in the file section of this forum.

      Oh BTW 142 stop code is "Remote was taken out during automatic
      operation" :)