Re: [RoboMower] RoboMower Accessories for sale

  • D Heiss
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2008
      Tyler,

      You might have sent this email to me by mistake. I
      only asked you about the low cut blades for the mowers
      that I bought from you. I don't have a problem
      charging my batteries...yet...

      Thanks,

      David Heiss

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • tysamigo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        OK my friend.

        Good to hear from you.

        Did you want a few blades?

        Tyler

        In a message dated 1/30/2008 8:50:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        mark@... writes:

        Hey Tyler!

        Glad to hear from you in the group again.

        If you get a chance, drop me a personal e-mail with an update.

        Mark F.

        48)

      • markf123452001
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2008
          Yes, I always seem to need blades.

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, tysamigo@... wrote:

          > OK my friend.
          >
          > Good to hear from you.
          >
          > Did you want a few blades?
          >
          > Tyler
          >

          > In a message dated 1/30/2008 8:50:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          > mark@... writes:
          >
          > Hey Tyler!
          >
          > Glad to hear from you in the group again.
          >
          > If you get a chance, drop me a personal e-mail with an update.
          >
          > Mark F.
          >

          > **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL
          Music.
          > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?