Re: [RoboMower] Lots of changes with RoboMower & LawnBott

  • Austin Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2007
      Actually FR did the same thing when the RL-1000 came out, took a 850 and
      "painted" it green. I would not hold that it indicates it will perform
      badly, just that they have a cheap advertising department that doesn't so a
      very good job.

      Austin

    • markf123452001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
        Iggy,
        Thanks for posting this.
        Any word on compatability with existing Robomower perimeter wire and
        transmitter? Any reason to buy this new 'bot if I already have an
        RL800?

        Mark

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, IGGYandSvetlana