Most Wanted Household Cleaning Inventions

  • toolman_d
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
      From USA Today:
      1. Garbage can that cleans and empties itself
      2. Stovetip that cleans itself daily
      3. Dryer that folds clothes
      4. Never-ending roll of toilet paper
      5. Dishwasher that puts dishes away
      6. Automatic desk cleaner/organizer

      I still think a toilet that cleans itself and never backs up should
      have been towards the top of the list. I guess people had to pick from
      a list because some of these are pretty lame...
    • wild_bill_howell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
        7) An algorithm that compiles a better list.

        ;-)
        WB