Solar panels on robomower?

  • IGGY Dybal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Some cool photos of solar polar robot. I was interested in this - Before the
      robot headed to Greenland, the solar power system underwent testing in
      Antarctica in 2004-05. Measurements and modeling suggested that 40 percent
      of the power for the robot would come from snow reflections, even on panels
      not facing the sun.

      http://www.news.com/2300-11394_3-6167983-1.html?tag=ne.gall.pg

      _
      _| |___