Spare parts needed for my RL 1000

  • doodieb2001
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2007
      My Robomower RL 1000 died, because it got stuck on a root. The drive on
      the left hand side is broken. Who knows where I can get an empty gear
      frame, a pinion which mounts to the drive motor and a large sprocket
      (with the ball bearing). BTW: Friendly saved on Thermistors; the right
      hand motor was protected whereas the left hand motor got too hot and
      damaged the gearcase.

      Thank you very much!
    • wild_bill_howell
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 6, 2007
        > They have some small slots on the ends but they're not cooling slots.>
        They will be if air is forced through them as I suggested.

        WB