RE: [RoboMower] Re: Gutter rat - you puny humans

  • IGGYandSvetlana
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
      We must live in parallel Universes even here on Earth :o) but I'll forgive
      you - we are just less than a micron from each other :o)

      My wife and I are doing rather well even in this real estate market, Kansas
      City did not experience crash like many other markets - we are slowly
      appreciating - 2-3% per year :o). The smart thing is not to work higher
      price range and concentrate on low/medium prices - there is always business
      out there :o) Higher price I don't want to touch and be really tough with
      sellers on the price and with buyers it's so easy - low ball all you want
      and you are almost assured to get a good deal :o)

      Svetlana actually is working with high priced refinancing all over the
      country, I've been helping her with mailing - this is bizarre, people are
      bailing out of their adjustable rate mortgages like crazy - even you puny
      humans understand what kind of a scam they are now that the market is going
      down. When it was up, they were just gambling - what else is new?

      A shameless plug in - if someone needs to get a loan to buy or refinance a
      house, land, second/vacation home, let me know, Svetlana is VP of Guaranteed
      Rate, a good size company here in Midwest. Basically, everyone of my buyer
      clients gets financed through her - the rates cannot be beat and closing
      costs are low.

      IGGY

      _____