Re: New mower from FR?????

  • markf123452001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 6:36 PM
      Who reads Hebrew?

      http://www.friendlyrobotics.co.il/robomow/mowers/

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "larslakner" <lars@...> wrote:

      > Have anyone in this forum, seen the 2 new robots from FR.
      >
      > If you look at the israelen site from FR, You can see that there is 2
      > new models RM200 and RM400. But i can`t find any pictures.
      >
      > Lars

    • beekilher
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        I don't read but if you compare you will find that they are smaller
        (20"x24"), use 12ah batteries and have one cutting motor. The rm400
        looks to be the rl1000 baby brother and the rm200 would be the rl350
        baby brother. The rm200 sell's for $690,RM400 $806,the rl550 $921,the
        rl1000 $1383.