Sears selling Robomower

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      > Sears is selling them as well? Wow! Once Walmart gets
      > a hold of them, they'll probably start showing up in
      > every other backyard!

      Here is the link http://snipurl.com/3fui to Sears. Next thing they'll need
      to do is to add some variety in colors - I'd love to have a silver or a
      metallic blue one! :o) I'll settle for the yellow one anytime anyway!
      Actually, yellow is a very good marketing color - it's bright,
      non-obtrusive, and noticeable. I print many of my mailing postcards in
      yellow :o) - it works!!!

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361