Re: Mowing over leaves in cold weather

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      > Do you mind making videos of your mower next time out?

      I went ahead and mowed the yard today and the mower came through like a
      champ. I wish I had more notice from you about the videos. The mower pushed
      the leaves around the perimeter to the left and right - some ended up within
      the perimeter, some outside on the street, some on the sidewalk, my driveway
      and then on the neighbors yard like you'd expect. Within the perimeter the
      mower mulched them very well. There was not a lot of leaves and the weather
      was dry, the mower mulched them all pretty well, where there were a lot of
      leaves it shows as there are mulched pieces, but in 2 weeks they'll either
      fly away or rot out as it gets wetter or snows.

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361
    • Clint D
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003

        Anyone getting or giving a Robomower for Christmas? Just curious.

        Do you Yahoo!?