Re: One mower with all software packages & 2004 Mower model?

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2003
      ----- Original Message ----- > You mentioned "dog house" and that made me
      think of some else neat. In
      > the Navy we had a "sniffer" on some Anti-Sub aircraft that supposedly
      > would help locate diesel sub's by the odor left by the diesel exhaust.
      > It worked... some times. If Robo had a sniffer that would help it
      > avoid the piles left by the REAL resident of the dog house and it
      > worked better than what the planes had.... I'd pay extra for that.....

      Yep, this would be an improvement beyond words!!! The other day I had the
      mower hit a pile of dog's poop with it's front wheel. I later moved it to
      the back yard and could not help but notice the poop smell - it was so
      strong. I figured out later where it came from after I put the mower in the
      garage :o)

      IGGY Dybal