Suggestion to STC - A tunnel howto?

  • IGGY & Svetlana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      It would be great if the manual would have instructions on how to handle tunnels, but it's not there and is unlikely to appear there any time soon if ever. I do not believe STC or FR want users to know that zone jumping is possible because this can cause people buy additional mowers and not exploring the mower to its fullest potential. I maybe wrong, there maybe a "liability" issue, but it's already covered in the manual several times - supervision, not laying wire beyond the sidewalk, etc. I think "liability" is pretty much is not an issue - I think it's selling more mowers to users who don't know they can "jump zones".

      On their site there is a layout with multiple zones on one wire but there are no tunnels proposed. There is in fact a layout with a perimeter switch - I found it interesting :o)

      IGGY