Re: [RoboMower] Re: RoboMower Service CD's

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 24, 2003
      I'm sure it's legit as well. It's a CD that FR made to
      train dealers. I dont think it's anythign wrong with
      any of us owning and using the CD...afterall,it's our
      robot. Of course you'll void the warranty if you open
      it before warrany expires but who will do that
      anyway?? I just hope the guy selling them on ebay isnt
      copying from an original! I think FR may have a
      problem with that.

      --- Iggy and Svetlana <iggyandsvetlana@...>
      wrote:
      > I've sent a ? to Friendly Robotics asking about the
      > Service CD. I am sure
      > it's legit. I'll let you know when I hear the
      > answer.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > IGGY Dybal
      >
      > Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX
      > Best
      >
      > E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site:
      > http://www.iggy.net
      > Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      > Fax: 913-451-5361

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Iggy and Svetlana
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 24, 2003
        > I'm sure it's legit as well. It's a CD that FR made to
        > train dealers. I dont think it's anythign wrong with
        > any of us owning and using the CD...afterall,it's our
        > robot. Of course you'll void the warranty if you open
        > it before warrany expires but who will do that
        > anyway?? I just hope the guy selling them on ebay isnt
        > copying from an original! I think FR may have a
        > problem with that.

        Eventually, even if you want to work on the broken mower yourself, you'll
        have to order parts through the dealer :o), so either way, this guy is
        getting his name out and FR will still get a sale :o)

        Sincerely,

        IGGY Dybal

        Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

        E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
        Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
        Fax: 913-451-5361
      • Jay Amec
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 24, 2003
          I bought a CD from the the seller on E-bay. It is the real
          deal and has a lot of infomation and video's about the mowers. As
          for the legality of selling what might be copywritted material from
          FR, that I can't tell you...I just know the CD had a lot of great
          info and the seller shipped it promptly after my payment.

          I will ask FR if it is OK to copy these CD's, if they say yes,
          I will make copies for anyone here in the group that wants one for
          the cost of the blank CD and shipping.

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003
            If it's ok to copy, you can sign me up as the first
            person interested!

          • mjhall@awc.fairbanks.ak.us
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003
              Sign me up, too, Coach. FWIT I was bidding on the CD until today when
              it was with drawn. For some reason he doesn't want to sell any more.

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003
                --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, mjhall@a... wrote:
                > Sign me up, too, Coach. FWIT I was bidding on the CD until today
                > it was with drawn. For some reason he doesn't want to sell any mor

                If he pulled it off, must mean that the CD's are copy write
                protected by FR. I have not heard back from them yet.

                > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Amec" <jayamec@y...> wrote:
                > > I bought a CD from the the seller on E-bay. It is the real
                > > deal and has a lot of infomation and video's about the mowers.
                As
                > > for the legality of selling what might be copywritted material
                from
                > > FR, that I can't tell you...I just know the CD had a lot of
                great
                > > info and the seller shipped it promptly after my payment.
                > >
                > > I will ask FR if it is OK to copy these CD's, if they say
                yes,
                > > I will make copies for anyone here in the group that wants one
                for
                > > the cost of the blank CD and shipping.
                > >

                > > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Clint D <clintd555@y...> wrote:
                > > > I'm sure it's legit as well. It's a CD that FR made to
                > > > train dealers. I dont think it's anythign wrong with
                > > > any of us owning and using the CD...afterall,it's our
                > > > robot. Of course you'll void the warranty if you open
                > > > it before warrany expires but who will do that
                > > > anyway?? I just hope the guy selling them on ebay isnt
                > > > copying from an original! I think FR may have a
                > > > problem with that.
                > > >

                > > > --- Iggy and Svetlana <iggyandsvetlana@e...>

                > > > Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
                > > > http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
              • Marty Hall
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003
                  Is your copy a "blank" disk or  the one with the pretty picture?

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                  5571f.jpg
                  55797.jpg

                  Marty Hall
                  Fairbanks, Alaska

                • Iggy and Svetlana
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003
                    > Sign me up, too, Coach. FWIT I was bidding on the CD until today when
                    > it was with drawn. For some reason he doesn't want to sell any more.

                    Perhaps FR told him not to sell it? I think this Service CD is for dealers
                    only.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003

                      Could be....

                      At 22:31 11/25/2003 -0600, you wrote:
                      > Sign me up, too, Coach. FWIT I was bidding on the CD until today when
                      > it was with drawn. For some reason he doesn't want to sell any more.

                      Perhaps FR told him not to sell it? I think this Service CD is for dealers
                      only.

                      Sincerely,

                      IGGY Dybal

                      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

                      E-mail: mailto:iggy@...  Web site: http://www.iggy.net
                      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
                      Fax: 913-451-5361

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                      3a9775.jpg
                      3a97bb.jpg