Perimeter wire corners - rounded or 90 degrees?

  • toolman_d
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Does the mower handle 'corners' more efficiently if you round them
      out? If so what kind of radius works best (1/2 the mowers width)?
      When set to Edge my RL500 seems a little klunky as it navigates the
      corner turning a sharp 90 degs. I was thinking if I rounded the
      corners it might be a much smoother transition for it - more of a
      continuous fluid path...