Re: [RoboMower] "Odometer Problem" after 5 minutes

  • tysamigo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2007
      Those are odometer boards I am referring to.

      Tyler

      In a message dated 5/2/2007 10:12:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      bsporl@... writes:

      Great news.....

      I pulled off the shell, found the odometer cards, swabbed them with cleaner,
      swabbed the gear magnets with cleaner, blew out all the dust/grass/dirt and
      let it go on the yard.

      It ran for about two hours without problems.

      Tyler, the board B and C you referenced in another post, are these main or
      the odometer boards?