Re: [RoboMower] "Odometer Problem" after 5 minutes

  • Ben Sporl
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2 6:58 AM
      Great news.....

      I pulled off the shell, found the odometer cards, swabbed them with cleaner, swabbed the gear magnets with cleaner, blew out all the dust/grass/dirt and let it go on the yard.

      It ran for about two hours without problems.

      Tyler, the board B and C you referenced in another post, are these main or the odometer boards?

      Message 2 of 13 , May 2 7:22 AM
        Those are odometer boards I am referring to.

        Tyler