RE: [RoboMower] Battery replacement options...

  • Daryl Reece
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 19, 2007
      I've been using the EVP20-12 for the last year and they are still going
      strong. They are direct drop in for the old Yuasa battery.

      Best,
      Daryl

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 9, 2007
        Wow, I did not know that. I have three rapid chargers and 5 batteries. I have always left them on the charger and have experienced the same hugh difference in the amount of time the mowers will mow, mine have never gone more than 2 hours of run time, hence the reason I have 10 zones. I guess I was destroying the batteries with the rapid chargers.