AutoMower

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      http://robotsandrelax.com/Automower.html - $2,300

      Looks very cool and futuristic. Basically the same design as LawnBott, but
      the outer shell kicks ass!

      IGGY
    • ga2ia
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        I tried it out. It has very limited applications. The NiMH battery
        and micro-motors are great for Europe, but can't handle tough yards.

        I wanted to carry it but just way under powered for course grasses
        here in the U.S.

        Kerry
        http://www.bamabots.com

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Iggy and Svetlana

      • tysamigo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
          I have also heard the same from the couple of customers I have in France
          (Biewer).

          All 3 of them tried it and all 3 ended up purchasing a RoboMower.

          I will have to agree with Kerry however I do like the large stop button on
          top which is very easy to get to and I also fancy the little "shield" that
          slides back and forth over top of the LCD window to protect it.

          Tyler

          _http://www.bamabotshttp_ (http://www.bamabots.com/)