RE: [RoboMower] Improving RoboMower? - what would you like?

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Message 1 of 68 , Jan 23, 2007
      I took some time off due to a kidney stone :o)

      IGGY

      _____

      #1) agreement with retailers to provide this information
      #2) asking new owners to fill out registration cards - a) glue it on the
      front of the mower, b) also in the manual and c) as a separate card in the
      accessories shuffle.
      #3) follow up with each sale and perhaps send a welcome to the "non mowing
      revolution" letter or postcard
      #4) send "anniversary" postcards/ letters on the anniversary of purchase of
      the mower

      IGGY

    • markf123452001
      Message 68 of 68 , Jan 29, 2007
        OK, so maybe no one read my post.....

        Here's the link again:

        http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=755

        If the bulb in robo is a BA-9s, then here is a direct replacement,
        available in 28v

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "peter_gautreau"
        <skeeteronpeter@...> wrote:

        > I'd have to check it out but I believe the Ba9s already comes in
        an
        > LED version. Different colours as well. Unfortunately none that
        > are "Multi-colour" so you truly would have to re-program and add
        > another LED...
        >
        > Peter
        >

        > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Danny Miller <dannym@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think I'm going to mod it and put in an LED. The flat-packed
        > ones
        > > with 4 heat stakes- the "SuperFlux" ones- would be a good idea.
        > The
        > > normal LED pkgs are too directional. I could always put in
        several
        > too,
        > > make it super-bright!
        > >
        > > The main problem is I need to check the voltage there to be sure
        > what
        > > ballast resistor to put in. However the thing is, I can't
        figure
        > out to
        > > turn on the light! I mean normally it has to be mowing on
        > automatic to
        > > light the bulb, doesn't it? I can't follow behind the moving
        mower
        > with
        > > a meter.
        > >
        > > Oh wait doesn't it turn on briefly as you put in the pack? I
        seem
        > > recall that, but like I say my bulb's burned out.
        > >
        > > Danny
        > >
        > > Bob and Barbara wrote:
        > >
        > > >I agree with the light bulb as well... Also the Yellow blinking
        > light
        > > >should not stop because of a problem.. Many times I have looked
        > out down
        > > >to the south 40 and couldn't see robo in the dark. Sure enough
        > after
        > > >walking the yard, there he be with a problem of some sort.
        > > >
        > > >The RED light for trouble is a great idea, and will tell you at
        > glance
        > > >you have a problem!!
        > > >
        > > >Bob

        > beep