Re: [RoboMower] Mower turns on for few seconds & shuts down

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2006
      Actually I had a similar problem, but strangely enough seems to have
      been the bumper!

      I thought it was that the front bumper had distorted with age, but it
      turned out to just have been scrunched up a bit somehow under the top
      half's edge.

      It was very very sensitive when left in auto mode. Stopped on a blade
      of grass and backed up sometimes. When in manual mode, I'd start it and
      almost immediately the motor's vibration would cause the bumper to trip
      and that shut down the motors. Seem to recall that the "boing" sound
      may not have happened along with it, I'm not sure why.

      Danny