Re: Battery Case

  • markf123452001
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2006
      Have you checked with Tyler @ robodirect.com?
      He stocks all of the Robomower parts.

      Mark

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Bob and Barbara"
      <eventtravelers@...> wrote:

      > I have a RL1000 and am looking for a replacement plastic battery
      case
      > new or used. I don't need the battery cells just the plastic case
      only.

      > Does anyone on here have one that they don't use or don't need
      anymore?
      > Used would be great because they get beat-up pretty quick from
      swapping
      > them out and would be much cheaper.
      >
      > Bob

    • Chuck White
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25, 2008
        Anyone have a used or spare battery case they'd like to sell or
        otherwise part with? Thanks

        Chuck White
        Fort Wayne, IN
      • Tom Stewart
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26, 2008
          I don't have a spare case, but I bought one from Roy Tamir.

          Chuck White <railcarman@...> wrote: Anyone have a used or spare battery case they'd like to sell or
          otherwise part with? Thanks

          Chuck White
          Fort Wayne, IN

        • jeff webster
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26, 2008
            I might. I have 3 and getting replacement batteries soon. if all goes well, I could sell my other case. I should know in a week. What price you thinking?

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 27, 2008
              Tom:

              What did Roy charge you?

              Thanks.